Annapurna Circuit Trek
Annapurna circuit trek is one of the most popular treks globally. The trek is an eclectic mix of beautiful nature, majestic mountains and colourful culture. In many ways it’s also a spiritual journey passing through some of the holy places of the Hindus and Buddhists. Annapurna circuit trek that takes you all the way to the top of The Throng La Pass at 5,416 m/17,769 ft. starting from an altitude of just 800 meters. This exotic trek that circles Mt Annapurna takes you from the beautiful green natural wilderness of Manang to the snow covered height of Thorung La all the way to the desert hills of Mustang. Truly eclectic.
Life will test you but remember this, when you walk up a mountain your legs get stronger.Anonymous
- Destination: Nepal
- Location: Annapurna Region
- Departure: Kathmandu
- Google Map Co-ordinates: 28.5961° N, 83.8203° E
- Nearest City (Airport): Kathmandu/Pokhara
- Highest Altitude: Thorung La Pass (5,416 m/17,769 ft)
- Dates: On request
- Duration: 16 Days
- Months: April-May, September-October
- Level: Difficult
- Guide: Available
- Price: On request
Annapurna circuit trek starts with a scenic drive from Kathmandu all the way to Besi Sahar. Our trek then starts ascending towards the height of Thorung La following the Marshyangdi River. Annapurna circuit trek trail passes through various beautiful villages, dense forests of rhododendron, oak, and apple orchards, surreal lakes, and entire snow-laden landscapes. In this trek you will encounter some of the best natural scenery, religious and holy places and many more.
Enjoy the classic journey in one of the most popular and beautiful treks of the world.
• Trekking from a low altitude region toward the high altitude and ending the trip in the beautiful city of Pokhara.
• Natural Conservation flora, fauna & local villages with their rustic life.
• Model panoramic village Manang and glacier lake Gangapurna.
• Walking through the village of Nepali and Tibetan Buddhist culture.
• Descending from Throrung La pass at 5,416 m to the holy town of Muktinath.
- Day 1 / Arrive in Kathmandu (1,360 m/4,462 ft).
- Day 2 / Sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Day 3 / Drive from Kathmandu to Chamche (1,385 m/4,544 ft): 6-8 hrs
- Day 4 / Trek from Chamche to Dharapani (1,960 m/6,430 ft): 7-8 hrs
- Day 5 / Dharapani to Chame (2,700 m/8,890 ft): 5-6 hrs
- Day 6 / Chame to Upper Pisang (3,300 m/10,824 ft): 6-7 hrs
- Day 7 / Upper Pisang to Manang (3,500 m/11,482 ft): 7-8 hrs
- Day 8 / Acclimatization day at Manang.
- Day 9 / Manang to Yak Kharka (4,050 m/13,287 ft): 3-4 hrs
- Day 10 / Yak Kharka to Thorung Pedi (4,600 m/15,092 ft): 3-4 hrs
- Day 11 / Thorung Pedi to Thorung La (5,416 m/17,769 ft) to Muktinath (3,800 m/12,467 ft): 8-10 hrs
- Day 12 / Drive from Muktinath to Tatopani (1,200 m/3,937 ft): 7-8 hrs
- Day 13 / Tatopani to Ghorepani (2,850 m/9,350 ft): 7-8 hrs
- Day 14 / Ghorepani to Poon Hill (3,210 m/10,532 ft) to Hile, off Tikhedunga (1,577 m/5,174 ft): 6-7 hrs
- Day 15 / Hlie to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara: 3-4 hours. Sightseeing in Pokhara in the afternoon-evening.
- Day 16 / Flight from Pokhara to Kathmandu to onward destination.
- Airport picks up and drops international and domestic.
- Accommodation 3 star hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast.
- All bus/on road transport.
- Lodge accommodation (twin-sharing) & full board meals throughout the trek.
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers' Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permits).
- Conservation trek permit fee. Annapurna Circuit trail map.
- First Aid kits for the staffs and the groups.
- Services coordination of emergency and rescue operations.
- Government taxes & office service charge.
- Meals not mentioned in the 'Meal Inclusions' in the itinerary.
- Travel insurance.
- International and domestic airfare.
- Nepal entry visa charge.
- All beverages and others personal expenses.
- Snacks and other personal expenses.
- Battery charge, hot showers & international phone calls.
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions.
Book or Personalize
Its interesting, isn’t it?
Its now time to go out there and experience.
Hope you liked it. Do you want to request some changes and personalize the experience – in terms of date of travel, exclusive group, additional facilities and any other?If yes, then