India is blessed with snow covered mountains in the north, temple towns at the south, dense forests to the east that are full of rare flora and fauna and unending long captivating deserts at the west. Would you want to go on a ride with us on a Royal Enfield, Triumph or a Harley Davidson and see these fabulous locations? Ride with fellow bikers and forge a bond of brotherhood.
The real cycle you’re working on is a cycle called yourself.Robert M. Pirsig. Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance
- Destination: India
- Location: Throughout India
- Dates: On request
- Months: Throughout the year
- Level: Easy
- Guide: Available
- Price: On request
We offer a single day, weekend, overnight, and cross country tours across India, for individuals, couples and groups. Our guided motorbike vacation has everything you would want it to be – it includes activities like trekking, camping, team building activities, sightseeing, recreational sports and so on.
Some of our rides:
• Manali to Leh and Leh to Manali rides during season.
• Exploring North East India – Sikkim, Assam, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh.
• A group of riders covered a distance of 225 kms approximately, one way on their bikes from Bangalore to Masinagudi in Tamil Nadu. The riders got to unwind and indulge in recreational sports at the fringes of Mudumalai National Park, which is a declared tiger reserve and it lies on the northwestern side of the Nilgiri Hills.
• We had another interesting group who were in college together and met again after 10 years and decided to ride together. They were taken to Iruppu which is at South Coorg, Where they stayed at an estate and caught up on the lost time.
• Our first open day ride was to Lepakshi, a temple town situated at a distance of 120 kms from Bangalore. A mixed group of riders riding – Harley Davidson, Triumph, KTM and Royal Enfield rode the distance to learn about the roots of this town. The riders then unwound at a 5 star resort post lunch.
• One of our favourites is a ride for charity, which was organised during the Independence Day. We started our journey after breakfast from one government schools to another. Here we had the riders spent quality time with the little children by conducting workshops and donating books and atlases. After which they rode to Penaconda Lake and unwounded.
• And many more…
We are in the process of curating rides in and around
– North East India – Sikkim, Assam, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh
– Maharashtra (Village experience with departure from Mumbai/Pune)
We are open to accommodate your requests and personalise your rides. So what are you waiting for come let’s ride. We will ensure that you enjoy the unseen, untouched places while riding with us.
- Please Note
- Please ensure you have a valid Motorbike license • Please bring your Helmet, Elbow and Knee Guards, Gloves and Goggles (If you want, we also provide high-end gear at an additional cost.)
- Extensive route briefing before your trip.
- Passionate and professional guides.
- Regional permits.
- Food & Beverages.
- Transportation: Motorbikes with fuel. Support vehicle.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
Book or Personalize
Its interesting, isn’t it?
Its now time to go out there and experience.Join today.
Price: On request
Hope you liked it. Do you want to request some changes and personalize the Experience – in terms of date of travel, exclusive group, additional facilities and any other? If yes, then