All India Train Trip
We are again setting out on a new adventure exploring India, this time by train, through All India Train Trip (AITT). This epic journey would cover 9,416 km, 144 stations, 18 states in 11 days traveling across India. Through this campaign we would be highlighting various initiatives and positive changes by the Indian Railways, while exploring India through slow travel. Follow us on our unique journey from 22nd October to 1st November as we travel all across India by train @rustiktravel handle on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube. All India Train Trip is an initiative by Rustik Travel in association with the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India, Bengaluru, MyGov and is supported by LIC of India and Mastercard.
The train is a small world moving through a larger world.Elisha Cooper
- 9,416 km
- 144 Stations
- 18 States
- 11 Days
- 5 Trains
- 1 Epic Journey
The positive changes implemented by Indian Railways to make travelling safer, more comfortable and affordable.
Digital initiatives by the Indian Railways – IRCTC, Rail Mitra, Clean my coach etc.
Vista Dome coaches, Bharat Gaurav and Vande Bharat trains.
Licensed vendors on the platforms who were impacted during pandemic.
OSOP (One Station One Product) scheme.
Slow Travel and focus on meeting people ”face to face”.
The best way to see India is through the window of a train.
Maintaining cleanliness inside and outside the train.
- Day 1 - 3: 22 - 24 Oct '22: Kochuveli, Thiruvanathapuram to Jodhpur / 16526 Bangalore Kanyakumari Express
- Flag-off from Kochuveli Station, Thiruvananthapuram on Day 1, 22nd October 2022, Saturday.
- Day 4 - 5: 25 - 26 Oct '22: Jodhpur to Jammu Tawi / 19225 Ju Jat Express
- Day 5: 26 Oct '22: Jammu Tawi to New Delhi / 22440 SVDK Vandebharat Express
- Day 6 - 7: 27 - 28 Oct '22: New Delhi to Dibrugarh / 12424 DBRT Rajdhani Express
- Day 8 - 11: 29 Oct - 1 Nov '22: Dibrugarh to Thiruvanathapuram / 15906 Vivek Express
- The journey ends on Day 11, 1st November 2022, Tuesday at Kochuveli Station, Thiruvananthapuram.
Meet the Travelers
Follow the Journey