Udaipur Heritage Walks
Udaipur, the City of lakes, was founded in 1559 by Maharana Udai Singh II. This beautiful city has 5 beautiful lakes with Pichola being the most pristine. The Old City of Udaipur is dotted with numerous historic temples, Havelis and baoris (Step wells).
Everyday is a journey, and the journey itself is home.Matsuo Basho
- Destination: Rajasthan
- Location: Udaipur
- Google Map Co-ordinates: 24.5800° N, 73.6800° E
- Nearest City (Airport): Maharana Pratap Airport, Jodhpur
- Nearest City (Railway Station): Udaipur City Railway Station
- Duration: 2 – 3 hours
- Dates: On request
- Months: Throughout the year
- Level: Easy
- Guide: Available
- Price: On request
This engaging walk will help you to discover the ancient quarters of this romantic city and experience the true spirit of Udaipur. During the walk you will interact with the various locals and communities engaged in jewellery making, pottery and bamboo craft. You will also learn about the different local traditions customs and religious beliefs of the people of Udaipur.
Highlights of Udaipur Heritage Walk
• You will walk at the famous Ghats and see historic temples on the banks of Lake Pichola.
• You will visit an ancient step well which was earlier used for drinking water by the locals.
• Tea and snacks with a local family in their 150 years old residence decorated with fascinating fresco paintings and mirror work.
• Visit the famous clock tower and interact with the silver and gold jewellery workers.
• See the potters make clay pots, water pitchers, etc. using the traditional ways of potteries.
• Explore the bustling Bazaars and witness the local way of life.
- Expert city explorers to take you around these mystical walks.
- Entrance fee, if any.
- Tea / Snacks with local family. Water.
- Transportation. Can be arranged on request at an additional cost.
- Things not mentioned in inclusions.
Book or Personalize
Its interesting, isn’t it?
Its now time to go out there and experience.Join today.
Price: On request
Hope you liked it. Do you want to request some changes and personalize the Experience – in terms of date of travel, exclusive group, additional facilities and any other? If yes, then