The city of Jaipur was founded in 1727 by Jai Singh II, the Raja of Amer who ruled from 1688 to 1743. During the rule of Sawai Ram Singh, the city was painted pink to welcome Prince Edward VII. Most of Jaipur is still pink, due to which it’s known as the Pink city. Jaipur is a magical city which has so much to see and explore. There are innumerable forts to visit, ancient ruins and temples to explore, markets to be visit, gastronomical delights to be tasted and Rajasthani hospitality to be experienced.
Padharo Mharo Desh. The Incredible State of India.Rajasthan
- Destination: Jaipur
- Nearest City (Airport): Jaipur
- Distance: New Delhi (268 km)
- Best Time to Visit: Throughout the year, however, the best time is October – March.
- Activities: Heritage Walks, Food Tours, Visiting Forts, Temples and Museums, Exploring Markets and Shopping.
- Duration: On request. From an overnight stay to any number of days depending on your requirement.
- Dates: On request
- Price: On request
Where to Stay
Rustik Travel has partnered with resorts, lodges, camps, hotels and home stays that follow all the protocols laid out by Ministry of Health and Ministry of Tourism. We recommend only these trusted places to ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable stay.
Further, you could avail of a discount as a Rustik Travel customer here.
Contact us for details.
- Day 1
- Arrive in Jaipur. Spend time at Amber fort till evening for the sound & light show. Alternately, proceed to Nahargarh fort in the evening to catch the sunset from the fort built at a height and has the best view of Jaipur city. Go to Chokhi Dhani for dinner and to experience authentic Rajasthani cultural experience. Enjoy the electrifying ambiance of this village resort where you can enjoy puppet shows, magic shows, Rajasthani folk performances, acrobatics, camel rides, elephant rides, boating and much more. Stay overnight at an heritage hotel.
- Day 2
- Discover Jaipur walking. Take a guide or walking tour. Recommended ones - Heritage Walk, Bazaar Walk, Cuisines of Jaipur, Arts & Crafts of Jaipur. In the evening visit the beautiful Birla Mandir during aarti. Stay overnight at an heritage hotel.
- Day 3
- Visit Hawa Mahal, City Palace and drive back home.
1/ Dress for comfort. Do avoid bright colours and stick to muted shades of green, black, grey and brown. The more you meld with the background, the better.
2/ Wear comfortable walking shoes.
3/ Avoid smoking – anything can start a forest fire.
4/ You’ll be spending a lot of time outdoors. Don’t forget your hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, torch, etc.
5/ Avoid plastics. We’re really trying to cut down on plastics.
COVID-19 – SOP for Partner Hotels And Resorts
All Rustik Travel partnered hotels and resorts have stepped up precautionary measures in preventing the spread of the Novel Corona virus (COVID-19).
The safety of guests and employees are of paramount importance. The partners have committed that they will do everything that they can to ensure that the guests have a safe and pleasant stay.
Please go through the various guidelines issued by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
Dos and Don’ts for the Guest
1. Do not step out of the room unnecessarily. Wear a mask whenever outside the room.
2. Guests are recommended to carry their own sanitizer and wet wipes for personal use.
3. Clothes should not be washed inside the room.
4. In case a balcony is shared with another room, please be on the side of your room and do not interact with the other room’s guests.
5. No visitors should be allowed in the rooms.
6. Doors should be kept closed and any contact with the doorknobs should be avoided by staff.
7. Kitchen and washing area entry must be prohibited for guests.
8. Always keep a safe distance of at least 2 m (6 feet) while you are at the property.
9. Wash your hands frequently with the soaps/sanitizers provided.
10. Put all bio-degradable disposable plates/cups/bottles after use in the garbage bag.
The following have been implemented in all our partner properties.
The staff have been briefed on the guidelines provided by the local health authorities. In terms of measures taken, Front desks are equipped with infrared thermometers to conduct temperature checks on all guests, when required. Staff and guests who are unwell with any symptoms of fever, flu or respiratory problems will be immediately provided access to medical assistance, and if so required, their fitness would be assessed by our consulting doctor.
Additional measures include staff briefings to reinforce the rules and practices of good personal hygiene, provision of masks and gloves for staff and guests, as well as hand sanitizers that are placed at guest contact areas such as hotel lobbies. Special attention has also been placed to sanitize public contact points such as reception counters, activities area and conference / meeting rooms. The cleaning of guest rooms has also been stepped up.
Daily meetings are conducted to review the situation; the property is in constant communication with staff and guests to keep them updated and to advise them on appropriate measures to take.
We remain vigilant and will work closely with the authorities for the health and safety of all stakeholders.
Thank you for choosing Rustik Travel and we look forward to welcoming you where ever you stay with us.
Book or Personalize
Its interesting, isn’t it?
Its now time to go out there and experience.
Hope you liked it. Do you want to request some changes and personalize the experience – in terms of date of travel, exclusive group, additional facilities and any other? If yes, then