Located within the UNESCO recognized Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve, Bandipur Tiger Reserve is one of the most densely populated tiger and elephant habitats in India. Enjoy the cool breeze wafting down the hillsides and the vistas while on a visit to Gopalaswamybetta. Hear the birds, relax by the campfire and watch the night sky. Highly recommended for those passionate about nature and wildlife.
One State. Many Worlds.Karnataka
- Destination: Bandipur National Park
- Nearest City (Airport): Bengaluru (260 km)
- Distance: Mysore (80 km), Ooty (85 km), Bengaluru (225 km)
- Best Time to Visit: Throughout the year, the best time is October – March. It gets cold during the monsoon and the winter season.
- Activities: Wildlife Safari into the Tiger reserve, Nature Trails, Birding, Wildlife Photography, Barbecue and Bonfire.
- Duration: On request. From over night stay to any number of days depending on your requirement.
- Dates: On request
- Price: On request
Where to Stay
Rustik Travel has partnered with resorts, lodges, camps, hotels and home stays that follow all the protocols laid out by Ministry of Health and Ministry of Tourism. We recommend only these trusted places to ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable stay.
Further, you could avail of a discount as a Rustik Travel customer here.
Contact us for details.
- Day 1 / 12:30 PM
- Check in.
- Day 1 / 01:30 PM – 03:00 PM
- Freshen up and have the sumptuous lunch spread for you.
- Day 1 / 03:15 PM
- Tea/ Coffee, leave for a jeep safari into the Bandipur Tiger Reserve.
- Day 1 / 03:30 PM – 06:45 PM
- Drive for a jeep safari into the Bandipur Tiger Reserve.
- Day 1 / 07:30 PM
- Watch a wildlife film.
- Day 1 / 08:30 PM – 10:00 PM
- Bonfire and dinner.
- Day 2 / 05:30 AM
- Wake-up call, Tea Coffee.
- Day 2 / 06:15 AM – 09:30 AM
- Drive into the Bandipur National Park.
- Day 2 / 09:30 AM
- Get back to the lodge in time for freshening up and breakfast.
- Day 2 / 11:00 AM
- Check out.
1/ Dress for comfort. Do avoid bright colours and stick to muted shades of green, black, grey and brown. The more you meld with the background, the better.
2/ Wear comfortable walking shoes.
3/ Avoid smoking – anything can start a forest fire.
4/ You’ll be spending a lot of time outdoors. Don’t forget your hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, torch, etc.
5/ Avoid plastics. We’re really trying to cut down on plastics.
COVID-19 – SOP for Partner Hotels And Resorts
All Rustik Travel partnered hotels and resorts have stepped up precautionary measures in preventing the spread of the Novel Corona virus ( COVID-19).
The safety of guests and employees are of paramount importance. The partners have committed that they will do everything that they can to ensure that the guests have a safe and pleasant stay.
Please go through the various guidelines issued by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India and the State Govt for biological parks, zoo, sanctuary and national parks.
Dos and Don’ts for the Guest
1. Do not step out of the room unnecessarily. Wear a mask whenever outside the room.
2. Guests are recommended to carry their own sanitizer and wet wipes for personal use.
3. Clothes should not be washed inside the room.
4. In case a balcony is shared with another room, please be on the side of your room and do not interact with the other room’s guests.
5. No visitors should be allowed in the rooms.
6. Doors should be kept closed and any contact with the doorknobs should be avoided by staff.
7. Kitchen and washing area entry must be prohibited for guests.
8. Always keep a safe distance of at least 2 m (6 feet) while you are at the property.
9. Wash your hands frequently with the soaps/sanitizers provided.
10. Put all bio-degradable disposable plates/cups/bottles after use in the garbage bag.
The following have been implemented in all our partner properties.
The staff have been briefed on the guidelines provided by the local health authorities. In terms of measures taken, Front desks are equipped with infrared thermometers to conduct temperature checks on all guests, when required. Staff and guests who are unwell with any symptoms of fever, flu or respiratory problems will be immediately provided access to medical assistance, and if so required, their fitness would be assessed by our consulting doctor.
Additional measures include staff briefings to reinforce the rules and practices of good personal hygiene, provision of masks and gloves for staff and guests, as well as hand sanitizers that are placed at guest contact areas such as hotel lobbies. Special attention has also been placed to sanitize public contact points such as reception counters, activities area and conference / meeting rooms. The cleaning of guest rooms has also been stepped up.
Daily meetings are conducted to review the situation; the property is in constant communication with staff and guests to keep them updated and to advise them on appropriate measures to take.
We remain vigilant and will work closely with the authorities for the health and safety of all stakeholders.
Thank you for choosing Rustik Travel and we look forward to welcoming you where ever you stay with us.
Book or Personalize
Its interesting, isn’t it?
Its now time to go out there and experience.
Hope you liked it. Do you want to request some changes and personalize the experience – in terms of date of travel, exclusive group, additional facilities and any other? If yes, then