Delhi-Agra-Jaipur: The Golden Triangle
If you are visiting India and have not visted the New Delhi, Agra and Jaipur then you have missed the soul of India. These three cities are a beautiful amalgamation of history, culture, heritage, food and colours. This trip is also popularly know the the Golden Triangle and indeed it is as they represent a golden era of Indian ethos.
I’m in love with cities I’ve never been to and people I’ve never met.John Green
- Destination: Delhi, Agra, Jaipur
- Departure: New Delhi
- Nearest City (Airport): New Delhi
- Nearest City (Railway Station): New Delhi
- Duration: 4 – 6 Days
- Dates: On request
- Months: Throughout the year
- Level: Easy
- Guide: Available
- Price: On request
Each of the three cities in the Golden Triangle represent the world famous historical monuments. Agra has the Taj Mahal and Fatehpur Sikri. Jaipur has Hawa Mahal Amber Fort. Delhi has Red Fort and Qutab Minar. And many other monuments, places of interest in these three culuturaly rich and diverese cities. But it is the rich heritage, marketplaces and the people that defines the experience. We have curated the same itinerary for you that will enable you to experience the local flavour closely.
- Day 1 / ARRIVE IN NEW DELHI
- Transfer to the hotel.
- Day 2 / DRIVE TO AGRA. 4-5 hours drive.
- Visit Agra fort. Transfer to the hotel.
- Day 3 / AGRA-TAJ MAHAL-JAIPUR: 4-5 hours drive
- Visit Taj Mahal at sunrise. Visit Fatehpur Sikri enroute Jaipur. Stay overnight in Jaipur at homestay.
- Day 4 / Jaipur
- Explore Jaipur. Visit Amber palace. Visit shopping places for Rajasthani handicrafts, clothes and shoes. Explore the pink city with the forts and temples. Try the local cuisine and more. Stay overnight in Jaipur at homestay.
- Day 5 / JAIPUR-NEW DELHI: 5-6 HOURS DRIVE
- Explore Jaipur. Drive to New Delhi. The trip ends here with the drop in your hotel.
- Day 6 / Explore Delhi and/or Depart
- Transport as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Fuel costs, parking & toll charges.
- Accommodation with breakfast.
- Guide services in Agra, Fatehpur Sikri and Jaipur.
- Entry tickets at the monuments - Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri and Amber Fort.
- Beverages (Non Alcoholic/Alcoholic). Meals unless mentioned in the itinerary.
- Personal expenses.
- Any airfare.
- Any item that is not mentioned in inclusions.
Book or Personalize
Its now time to go out there and experience.
Price: On request
Do you want to request some changes and personalize the experience – in terms of duration, date of travel, exclusive group, additional facilities and any other? If yes, then