Ranthambore National Park: Experience the Wild
Ranthambore National Park is located in Sawai Madhopur, about 130 kms from Jaipur. It is one of the biggest and most renowned national park in northern India where you can see the majestic tigers in their natural habitat, they can be easily spotted even during the daytime over here. The sanctuary is home to variety of flora and fauna, some of the major wild animals which are present in this sanctuary are leopards, nilgais, wild boars, sambars, hyenas, sloth bears, grey langur, rhesus macaque and chital. One of the largest banyan trees in India can be found here.
Plans to protect air and water, wilderness and wildlife are in fact plans to protect man.Stewart Udall
- Destination: Rajasthan
- Location: Garhwal region, trek beyond the source of the Ganga
- Google Map Co-ordinates: 26.9000° N, 75.8000° E
- Nearest City (Airport): Jaipur
- Nearest City (Railway Station): Sawai Madhopur
- Duration: 3 Days
- Dates: On request
- Level: Easy
- Guide: Available
- Price: On request
Discover the wild. Thats what the entire essence of Ranthambore is. Its not just about spotting tigers and other animals in the wild, but understanding the importance of their existence and co-existence with humans. A great opportunity to learn on the ground from the experts and fellow wildlife enthusiasts, conservationists and tourists. Shoot to aim, with your camera.
- Day 1 / Arrival at Jaipur / Drive to Ranthambore National Park / upon arrival check in the hotel / after lunch you will be taken for safari into the national park / stay at Hotel.
- Day 2 / Early morning safari in Ranthambore National park/ in the afternoon transfer to Jaipur. Evening arrival in Jaipur and check into a hotel.
- Day 3 / Day dedicated to exploring Jaipur, you can either be a part of sightseeing group or Heritage Walk or Bazaar Walk and pick up some souvenirs or if you are the more adventures kind you can opt to explore Jaipur cycling.
- 3 Star Hotel Accommodation (AC room – twin sharing).
- Entry fee at Tiger Park.
- 2 safaris – Morning & Evening.
- Jaipur sightseeing / Walks / Cycling Tour.
- Entry fee at all the monuments.
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Transportation: AC Car / AC Tempo Traveller (Jaipur – Ranthambore – Jaipur)
- Camera Charges.
- Phone Calls.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
Book or Personalize
Its interesting, isn’t it?
Its now time to go out there and experience.
Hope you liked it. Do you want to request some changes and personalize the experience – in terms of date of travel, exclusive group, additional facilities and any other?If yes, then