Dadra & Nagar Haveli Experience
With less than 500 sq km in area, Dadra and Nagar Haveli is the smallest Union Territory in India. Sandwiched between Maharashtra and Gujarat, the place is known for lush green forests, meandering rivers, beautiful waterfronts, cascading waterfalls, majestic hills and diverse flora and fauna. The nature at its best.
Never let your memories be greater than your dreams.Douglas Ivester
- Destination: Dadra & Nagar Haveli
- Nearest City (Airport): Mumbai (157 km away)
- Nearest City (Railway Station): Vapi (17 km away)
- Best Months: November to March
- Duration: On request
- Dates: On request
- Price: On request
For more than 150 years the Portuguese ruled over this land that comprises on 72 villages. In 1954, it became free and in 1963 became a Union Territory.
Following are some of the places and experiences we have listed. Based on your interests and time we could curate a personalized itinerary for you.
The Tribal Cultural Museum at Silvassa is an ideal place o visit to get a feel of the local people and culture. It houses a good collection of masks, musical apparatus, fishing gadgets and life-size statues.
Drive to Khanvel situated at a distance of 20 km from Silvassa is highly recommended. The road to Khanvel is lined with tall trees on both sides. This serene landscape, surrounded by lush green hills, beckons nature lovers with its rolling meadows and native-styled cottages amidst terraced gardens. The calm and gentle Sakartod River flows past Khanvel.
The Vanganga Lake and Island Garden is a beautiful lake garden situated at a distance of 5 km from the capital city of Silvassa. The rustic wooden bridges, the flowers, jogging paths, thatched huts, and paddleboats-all constitute an ideal ambiance for the honeymooners.
A 20-km drive from Khanvel is Dudhni where the large waterfront of river Damanganga provides breathtaking view of the water spread over Madhuban Dam. The luxurious tents pitched right near the bank provide a countryside experience. Tourists may also cook their own meals near the camp.
Around 9 km from the capital Silvassa is Vasona Lion Safari. Covering around 20 hectares of land it’s a great place to see the Asiatic Lion up and close.
- Airport transfers.
- Transport (Innova AC or similar car) for the specified duration of the trip.
- Fuel costs, driver’s allowance and stay, parking & toll charges.
- Hotel accommodation in hotels and resorts with breakfast.
- Other inclusions as per the experience/trip and/or specifically requested.
- Entry tickets (incl. camera charges) to monuments, temples, parks etc.
- Meals, water and beverages unless specified.
- Guide Services.
- Personal expenses.
- Any Airfare.
- Any item that is not mentioned in inclusions.
Book or Personalize
Its interesting, isn’t it?
Its now time to go out there and experience.
Hope you liked it. Do you want to request some changes and personalize the experience – in terms of date of travel, exclusive group, additional facilities and any other? If yes, then