Hampta Circuit Trek
Hampta Circuit trek is pleasant trek that takes us to the grazing pastures of the Gaddi shepherds and the emerald blue waters of the Himalayan streams with magnificent views of Deo Tibba peak (6,001 m) and its huge hanging glaciers. This is a spectacular view that haunts every trekker giving a unique experience.
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Destination: Himachal Pradesh
- Location: Manali region, Kullu Valley
- Departure: Manali
- Google Map Co-ordinates: 32.2704° N, 77.3466° E
- Highest Altitude: 3,600 m/11,811 ft.
- Nearest City (Airport): Bhuntar (Kullu)
- Nearest City (Railway Station): Joginder Nagar
- Duration: 8D/7N
- Dates: On request
- Months: April to Mid-November
- Level: Moderate
- Guide: Available
- Price: On request
- Day 1 / Arrive in Manali and transfer to the hotel. (Overnight in hotel)
- Day 2 / Manali-Boghi (2,200 m/7,218 ft, 3-4 hrs)
- In the morning drive 7 km to Jagatsukh and from here trek to Boghi. On the way you can visit ancient temple deity Nag Devta, which is surrounding with deodar trees. Overnight Tents.
- Day 3 / Boghi – Tilgan (2,670 m/8,760 ft, 4-5 hrs)
- In the morning after breakfast trek to Tilgan and it will take around 4-5 hours walk. In Tilgan you can see panoramic view of Manali valley. Overnight in tents.
- Day 4 / Tilgan-Sarotu (3,300 m/10,827, 5-7 hrs)
- Over the high altitude meadows. First gradual climb through the open meadows initially providing awesome mountains cape, takes one to the High altitude meadows of Sarotu . Here local Shepard’s of Kullu Valley graze their herds of sheep’s and goat. Overnight in tents.
- Day 5 / Sarotu-Pyangniru (3,600 m/11,811 ft, 6-7 hrs) - Seri
- Over the high altitude meadows of Raurikhaudi (4,200 m/13,780 ft) gradually climbing through the open meadows initially providing awesome mountainscape, takes one to the high-altitude meadows of Raurikhaudi. On the way, one can have a good scenic beauty of a small mountain tarn in the meadow, where local shepherds of Kullu Valley graze their herds of sheep and goat. We trek further through the meadow and then descend through the rhododendron bushes and birch trees with splendid view of Mount Deo Tibba (6001 m/19,688 ft), to the base of the mountain (Pyangniru). It is an absolute alpine area with massive glacier and moraine. The sight of the Deo Tibba Mountain from Piyangniru, fascinates all the trekkers. Camp at Piyangniru. Overnight in tents.
- Day 6 / Piyangniru-Chikka (3,200 m/10,500 ft, 4-5 hrs)
- An early start. Trek from Piyangniru, in the valley floor along the stream, which originates from the Deo Tibba Glacier and the Deo Tibba slowly drifts away. The whole area is surrounded by high summits, hanging glacier, and massive moraine. This is true alpine zone that we are trekking in. Finally we get to the beautiful meadow of the Marhi, further we descend to the other side of the Valley at Jobri. Camp at Chikka, Overnight in tents.
- Day 7 / Chikka - AD Dam-Hotel
- Today after breakfast trek to AD dam and from here drive 27 km to Manali and transfer to hotel.
- Day 8 / Manali-Departure
- Camping & Trekking equipments including tents, carry mat, dining tent, toilet tent.
- Personally trained professional guides, cook, porter/ponies to carry equipment as well as personal luggage.
- Forest entry and permits wherever needed.
- Ground support from an experienced team of adventurers and guides.
- High comfort/luxury trek facilities.
- Food & Beverages during the trek: Full board - Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Tea etc. (Multi cuisine veg/non-veg prepared by well trained cooks).
- Transfers and transport during the trek.
- Any medical expenses, evacuation, oxygen cylinder etc.
- Personal clothing - incl. jackets etc., sleeping bags.
- Climbing equipment such as snow boots, gaiters, crampons, ice axe etc. could be rented on request at an additional cost.
- Any kind of Insurance.
- Personal expenses.
- Any airfare.
- Any payment transaction cost or fee.
- Transport for sightseeing in and around Manali and in Himachal Pradesh.
- Accommodation in Manali.
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions.
Book or Personalize
Its interesting, isn’t it?
Its now time to go out there and experience. Join today.
Price: On request
Hope you liked it. Do you want to request some changes and personalize the experience – in terms of date of travel, exclusive group, additional facilities and any other? If yes, then