Bali – A Heavenly Experience
Bali, the Island province of Indonesia is also known as the island of the Gods. It is indeed a heavenly destination with its hilly and mountainous landscape, long coastlines and gorgeous beaches, green rice plantations and stark volcanic regions all put together providing a perfect setting to its colourful, religious and unique culture. It is indeed a paradise, if not the heaven itself.
To travel is worth any cost or sacrifice.Elizabeth Gilbert. Eat, Pray, Love.
- Destination: Bali, Indonesia
- Nearest City (Airport): Denpasar
- Dates: On request
- Months: Throughout the year
- Level: Easy
- Guide: Available
- Price: On request
With a population of around 4 million Bali is one of more than 17,000 islands in the Indonesian archipelago and is located just over 2 km from the Island of Java and the island of Lombok.
The Hindu culture and religion in Bali is a unique mix of ancient Hindu culture (as far as 100 BC when it came to this Island) and the Javanese culture. It is very different from the mainstream Hindu practices what one would observe in India.
Found by the hippies and earlier travelers in the 70s Bali has emerged as one of the top tourist destinations of South-East Asia. Set against a beautiful natural and cultural landscape, Bali is brimming with places to see and things to do in a tourist friendly environment. No wonder, Bali is one of the most visited places not just in Indonesia but also in the world. Why shouldn’t it be? It has world-class surfing and diving, many cultural, historical and archaeological places with large no. of accommodations suiting the needs of each and every traveler.
Keeping this is mind; we have just the right advise for you with a curated personalized itinerary for you.
In the meantime, you could go through a sample itinerary with the right flavour on what to expect.
- ITINERARY 1: 8D/7N
- Day 1 / ARRIVAL DENPASAR – HOTEL
- Welcome to Bali, island of the Gods. After customs and immigration process, you will be greeted by our friendly guide outside the baggage hall area, then transfer to hotel in Kuta for check-in formalities. In the evening at 6 pm will pick up at lobby hotel for having Dinner at local Restaurant.
- Day 2 / FULL-DAY TOUR UBUD – KINTAMANI
- After breakfast at hotel around 09.00AM will pick up at lobby hotel then proceed for having Ubud Tour. First stop to Batubulan Village is renowned for the stone carving art. The most famous artists of silver and gold crafts are found in Celuk village. If you are interested in craft of woodcarving then you should definitely have a closer look at artist work in the village of Mas before we reach Ubud, which is famous for its painting galleries featuring masterpieces in traditional and modern style. Then proceed to visit Ubud Monkey Forest. Continue to the highlight of this tour is the magnificent view of Mount and Lake Batur with the smoky Agung Volcano in the background. Enroute stops to the holy spring of Tirta Empul at Tampak Siring, Coffee and Cacao Plantation at Madu Pertiwi Agro Tourism and Tegalalang – Rice field. Lunch at Local Restaurant. Dinner at Indian/ Local Restaurant.
- Day 3 / FULL-DAY TOUR BEDUGUL (ULUNDANU TEMPLE) – TANAH LOT TEMPLE TOUR
- After breakfast at hotel around 09.00 AM will pick up at lobby hotel then proceed to North of Bali, Bedugul – Ulundanu Temple. This full-day tour is almost a must for Bali visitors. Then proceed to Menwgi or known as Taman Ayun. Save some of your pictures for the magnificent sunset at the spectacular Tanah Lot Temple, built on the top of a rock in the Indian Ocean just a few hundred meters offshore. Watch the rough sea clutching into the coast and have a look around to find the best spot for a romantic sunset around 6 p.m. Unforgettable! Then transfer to your next hotel for overnight. Lunch and dinner at local Restaurant.
- Day 4 / FULL-DAY WATER SPORTS + ULUWATU KECAK DANCE
- After breakfast at hotel, be ready at lobby hotel around 09:00am and then you will pick up some water sports. You will visit Turtle Island by Glass Bottom Boat and One time Banana Boat (other activities will be on personal account). Lunch will be provided at Indian/ Local Restaurant. After that visit to Pura Luhur (Uluwatu Temple) in the southern tip of the island, then See Kecak Dance show. The day will end with Dinner at the local Restaurant.
- Day 5 / LEISURE - SHOPPING – 2HRS TRADITIONAL MASSAGE/SPA
- After breakfast, free program at your leisure. Around 10:00 am will be picked up at lobby hotel, then proceed for Shopping at traditional market or Bali Shopping Mall. The rest of the day will be at leisure where you could spend in spa and just exploring the place.
- Day 6 / MORNING AT LEISURE – SUNSET DINNER CRUISE
- After breakfast at hotel, you will be free. Then we will pick you up time around 04:00 – 05:00PM at lobby hotel then proceed to Benoa Harbor to take Sunset Dinner Cruise. There’s no better way to spend a balmy tropical evening than on Bali Hai’s evening Dinner Cruise. As the sun goes down we set off on a relaxing cruise around the harbour. Take in the cool night air on the top desk, be entertained by our live musical entertainers at the bridge deck, savour a delicious international buffet dinner, then dance the night away at our disco or enjoy our live cabaret show.
- Day 7 / DAY AT LEISURE
- After breakfast at hotel, you will be free on your own leisure. (Optional tours available on request.)
- Day 8 / DEPARTURE DENPASAR – AIRPORT
- After breakfast at hotel, free program on your own leisure until the time to be transferred to the airport for your departure flight.
- Accommodation with daily breakfast as per detail itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin/double sharing basis. Additional cost for single supplement.
- Transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle with experienced driver.
- Local-stationed English-speaking tour guide. He or she will provide you with the best local knowledge available.
- Entrance fees & permits (if have).
- Boat excursions and all tours mentioned.
- International flights and airport taxes.
- Travel insurance.
- Other meals, which are not indicated above.
- Surcharge and Compulsory dinners (if any).
- Beverages in the restaurants where meals are included.
- Gratuities to guides and drivers.
- Personal and other expenses such as porter, bar bills and laundry not stated in the itinerary.
Book or Personalize
Its interesting, isn’t it?
Its now time to go out there and experience.
Hope you liked it. Do you want to request some changes and personalize the Experience – in terms of date of travel, exclusive group, additional facilities and any other? If yes, then